Prime Asset Management is the only independent firm operating in Jamaica currently specialising in:
- Pension fund administration,
- Maintaining register of members and pensioners
- Cheque preparation and disbursement
- Timely delivery and dissemination of member statements
- Advise with preparation of scheme documents
- Pension fund investment management,
- Management of assets including operational and tactical asset allocation
- Preparation of periodic investment schedules
- Periodic reporting to Trustees
- Preparation of written policy documents
- Member and trustee continuous education and Pension consultancy services, and
- Transition service to ensure that pension funds are compliant/registered with the Financial Services Commission (FSC) under the new Pensions Act and its Regulations.
Our advisory service is unique in Jamaica, although common place in the more developed economies. Briefly, since Prime Asset Management is not associated with any firm that deals in securities for its own account, we have eliminated a potential source of conflict which is often inimical to the interests of the plan sponsor, trustees, and members of the superannuation fund.
Prime utilizes the P3 pension administration software offered by P3 Corporate Pensions Software Limited who is a specialist provider of class-leading software for administering both UK and international Occupational Pension Schemes. Our software won the Financial Times (Business) "Pension Software Provider of the Year" in the UK in 2006.